Need Movers In Laredo?
Whether you need to move your home, office, or storage down the street or across town; Wee-Move Moving Company is ready to handle your individual moving needs.
More than 80% of our local moving projects come from direct recommendations and repeat business. We come prepared with the necessary equipment and tools to move, protect, disassemble, and reassemble your furniture and valuables.
Wee-Move has provided hundreds of moves to families and business owners in Laredo, Texas. We understand how stressful it can be to move from one place to another. At Wee-Move, we work hard to bring you a worry-free moving experience!
OUR MOVING SERVICES
Our knowledgeable movers will guide you through the entire moving process, box by box. We specialize in all types of local moving services and will handle your belongings with the highest level of care.
As a trusted local mover we have provided our moving services to hundreds of Homes, Apartments, Condos, and Storages just like yours!
To us attention to detail is essential when taking care of your valuables. We protect each furniture piece with moving pads and stretch wrap before loading them into our moving trucks.
Whether you are relocating a single department or an entire office from one place to another. Or, if you need to make changes to your office set-up. Wee-Move will provide an on-site evaluation tailored to minimize the impact a move can have on your business and the downtime it can cause.
Schedule a moving consultation with us, so we can expedite the process by planning your move ahead of time. Call us at 956-949-9260 for an on-site evaluation of your moving needs.
- In-Home Rearranging – Time to change your current setup? Our movers will move that heavy piece of furniture from one room to another.
- Assembly & Disassembly – We bring the right tools to take-apart, and reassemble your furniture into your home.
- Loading & Unloading – Do you have your own truck? We will load your moving truck efficiently and ready for the road ahead and/or help you unload your belongings into their new home.
- Packing & Unpacking – We will properly prepare your moving boxes, glassware, and other items in a safe manner; ready to be shipped and delivered to their new destination.
Time to clean! We can help downsize and throw out your junk and unwanted items. Our removal team will pick up and properly dispose or donate any items you no longer want.
Moving from one place to another isn’t easy. We understand the stress that it takes to coordinate a new lease or mortgage, transfer utilities, packing, unpacking, and everything else that a move entails. We’ve encountered nearly any situation you can imagine and understand how frustrating moving can be.
Helpful Moving TIPS
Moving can be stressful and requires a lot of commitment. No matter how happy you are to move to your new home or office.
- Start Early: The moving process is tedious and time-consuming. Most people are not aware of how much energy goes into preparing, planning, and packing. Study shows that most people need at least 4 weeks to get ready for a move. This is because of the hours involved in packing items in each room. The average person will take 4-5 hours to pack a single room into countless boxes.
- Use Our Moving Checklist / Planner: People who have moved from one place to place agree using a checklist will greatly reduce the anxiety of any move. A moving checklist consists of a set of to-do-list, items that should be taken good care of during the moving process. This will go a long way by keeping you on track and prevent you from forgetting vital actions in your move.
- Create “Open Me First” Boxes and Suitcases: One of the biggest problems, when you get to your destination, is trying to find what you need when you start to unpack. There are two unique solutions to this. Create a single backpack or suitcase filled with all the necessary things you would need if you were to go on a 3-day vacation. This includes changing clothes that you can either go to work in or unpack in depending on your schedule, eyeglasses, plus toiletries, prescriptions, and other important things. Get these items kept separately from other items. Have an open-me-first for each room that will contain things you want to have immediately available when you arrived at your new place and label it clearly with attention-grabbing ink. This may include towels, soap and toilet paper, plates, cups, coffee maker, etc. these items are expected to sustain you in your first 24-hours when getting settled into your new home.
- Getting Professional Help: Hiring a professional can be vital when moving. You can save a lot of time, money, and energy when an experienced professional help you move. If you chose to do your own move, you will have to rent and drive a moving truck, disassemble/reassemble, carry heavy items which can be dangerous without the proper back support, not to mention the excruciatingly slow process if you don’t have the right equipment to move these items for you. In most instances, going with a professional mover is the best way to go. A knowledgeable mover has probably seen their fair share of moves and has learned the best practices to safely handling your items in the most efficient manner.