THIS MOVING CONTRACT (Bill of Lading) otherwise known as (the “Agreement”, “Document”) is between the parties to this Agreement (the “Parties”). By and between Wee-Move Moving Company (hereinafter “Wee-Move”, “Company”, “Service Provider”, “we,” “us”, “our”) and “I” the Authorized Representative: as (i) yourself individually, (ii) any person or entity for whom you are authorized to act, and (iii) any other person(s) who is/are authorized to act on your behalf (hereinafter the “Client”, “Customer”, “Service Recipient”, or “Shipper”).
If your goods are being moved under a contract between us and your employer or another party, the terms of that contract will apply, PROVIDED THAT, BY ACCEPTING OUR WORK OR DELIVERY OF THE SHIPMENT, YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ALL CHARGES IF THE EMPLOYER OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY DOES NOT PAY THEM.
We Agree To Provide Our Work Under The Following Terms:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
Labor work and/or relocation of goods related to the Moving Service Industry. Including but not limited to: Protective preparation of the work-space and goods (i.e. furniture, appliances, boxes, etc.); furniture disassembling & reassembling, loading & unloading, packing & unpacking, pushing, pulling, and other similar tasks (where applicable). Other transactions include but are not limited to: goods sold, billable charges or fees.
Wee-Move shall provide the Services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner using the knowledge and experience which meet generally accepted standards of the Service Provider’s industry, region, and demographics. Wee-Move will provide a standard of care equal to or superior to comparable service providers on similar projects.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES.
The relationship of the Customer to Wee-Move is that of an independent contractor as described in the Texas Labor Code Section 406.121(2) & 406.141(2). Under no circumstances shall employees, sub-contractors, owner-operators, or agents of Wee-Move Moving Company be deemed employees or affiliates to any exterior entity or representatives. Our Company shall provide sole supervision and for the operations of its personnel, and/or related parties, as well as all vehicles, equipment and/or property, whether tangible or intangible under the control of our Company. No act or omission of either party shall be construed for any purpose to express or imply a joint venture, partnership, principal-agent, fiduciary, parent-subsidiary or any other relationship implying a lack of independent operation.
ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS.
Include Cash, Debit Card, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover), or Checks made payable to Wee-Move Moving Company. WE DO NOT ACCEPT POST-DATED CHECKS (unless payment arrangements have been previously made). All balances must be paid in full before we leave the premises.
Should the customer abstain from payment, provide false payment information, or cancel payments already submitted; criminal charges for Theft of Services will be filed in consideration of Texas Penal Code § 31.04. Theft of Service. Please Note: All deposits and booking fees are non-refundable.
- In The Event, Criminal Proceedings Take Place: The customer will be held liable for 2x (double) the full amount owed for the services provided. Including but not limited to additional charges (i.e. late fees), other fees incurred, damages to the company, any legal costs, attorney and/or prosecution fees.
- Failure To Liquidate An Open Debt With Us: Forfeits your right to file any claims. Goods in our possession (not yet released to the customer) will be placed in temporary storage for 24 hours if out-of-town; and if it is an in-town move, for a maximum of twenty (20) days after which will be disposed of as the Company sees fit. In addition to the amount due, the Customer will be required to pay for all charges and costs incurred caused in finding a resolution.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER INQUIRY
If you wish to make a complaint or submit an inquiry or otherwise contact Wee-Move, you may do so in the form of written communication to: Wee-Move Moving Company P.O. Box 450407 Laredo, TX 78045.
Additional Means Of Communication:
- PHONE (Call or Text): If you desire more immediate service than provided by the U.S. Postal Service you may, at your own expense, contact Wee-Move at its main phone number, which is 956-949-9260.
- ONLINE: Wee-Move has a user-friendly website (www.WeeMoveLaredo.com) that walks the customer through the pre-move process to the delivery of their household goods. The website provides additional information such as finding an agent, requesting a quote, and the option to email the Wee-Move Customer Service Center.
- EMAIL: The Wee-Move Customer Service email address is: WeeMoveLaredo@Gmail.com
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS (by appointment): 3701 San Dario Avenue Laredo, Texas 78041
COMPANY LIABILITY FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CLAIMS.
While Wee-Move makes every effort to avoid damage to or loss of your household goods, on occasion such claims do arise. If you need to file a claim for loss and/or damage with Wee-Move, you may do so as described below.
A claim may be filed within nine months after delivery to the customer, in the case of a failure to make delivery, or in the event of loss for the entire shipment, then within nine months from the date your shipment should have been delivered. After you have submitted your claim, our Company has 30 days to acknowledge receipt of it, then has 120 days to provide you with a disposition and will use any reasonable means to investigate the Claim. Our Company may be entitled to 60-day extensions if the claim cannot be processed or disposed of within 120 days.
Any claim filed with Wee-Move must meet minimum claim filing requirements. Your claim must be filed with Wee-Move in writing, within the time limits specified above. Where a claim is not filed or suit is not instituted in accordance with the above time limits, Wee-Move will not be liable and your claim will be denied.
PLEASE NOTE A claim for loss, damage or delay will not proceed unless all balances have been paid in full by the customer. Any transactions or services received by the customer, that was provided by our Company is separate from the claims process. For example: Unfortunately unlike a physical product, a service can not be returned or exchanged.
In the event, the customer abstains from payment to our Company, it will be considered as “Theft”.
To help speed up the claims process, please provide the following information:
- Provide a clear description and/or pictures of the alleged item(s) damaged, make and model of each item.
- Provide three separate estimates for the cost of repair, where our Company may choose to select one, or none.
In addition to the foregoing, to the further following limitations on the Company’s liability:
- The Carrier’s maximum liability shall be either actual DEPRECIATED VALUE or FAIR MARKET VALUE for loss or damage.
- In the event, the Mover decides to directly repair the damaged item(s). The damaged item(s) must be brought to the mover’s Home Office at 3701 San Dario Ave. Laredo, TX 78041. Upon receiving the item(s), our Company will commence any necessary actions to resolve, repair, or restore per our discretion.
- If the item is located outside a 50-mile radius of our home office, then the customer will be required to ship the item to the mover’s home office and will be responsible for paying for the costs of shipping. Items that are not picked up after 30-days of its resolution, will be considered abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
- Where replacement or total loss payment of a damaged article(s) is made by the Company, they at their sole option, have the right to salvage of the damaged article(s).
- In the event of a lost article that is/are part of a set, the measure of loss shall apply only to the value of the piece or part that incurred the loss, but in no event shall be construed to mean the loss of the total pair or set.
- In the event we choose to provide the customer with monetary compensation for the measure of loss, it will be provided as expressed within the guidelines through Released Value Protection.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USE OF OUR COMPANY OR WEEMOVELAREDO.COM AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEE-MOVE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY ERRORS IN OR THE USE OF OUR COMPANY OR ITS CONTENT.
The Customer understands and assumes the risks in relation to the Company’s field of work. Other than description in Company Liability, Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold the Service Provider, its parent company, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, hired third parties, officers and employees harmless, waives any and all rights of recovery from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, demands, assessments or judgments asserted and any and all losses, liabilities, any injury, damages, costs, and expenses regardless of cause alleged or incurred by out of or relating to any services provided, leased, purchased from, operations, obligations, acts or omissions under these Terms and Conditions regardless of cause, including negligence or gross negligence.; including subrogation claims by insurance carriers.
This document constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. There are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract or Agreement. This Contract supersedes any, and all prior written or oral agreements concerning such services including any Documents, Contracts, or Agreements provided by the Customer. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion and payment of Services.
If performance of our services or any obligation is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party’s reasonable control (“Force Majeure”), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such an event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such an event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, atmospheric conditions, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. Learn more in “Section 1” of our “Damage & Liability Disclosures” page.
GOVERNING LAW, VENUE, SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER.
In receiving our services, visiting this site, or engaging in any transactions with our Company, you hereby commit to the terms of this agreement and by no other means break or forfeit any of the text described above without prior consent by an authorized representative or agent.