Complaint and Inquiry Handling Procedures
Wee-Move takes pride in its quality service pledge. Should you have an inquiry or complaint or a claim for loss, damage, or delay, the following guidelines and procedures should be followed.
The primary contact between Wee-Move and its customers is through its agents. Wee-Move is represented throughout the country by local moving and storage firms acting as household goods agents of Wee-Move pursuant to Federal Motor Carrier statutes. Each local agency is an independent business providing interstate services as an agent for Wee-Move. Each move has designated origin and destination agents who service the needs of Wee-Move’s customers at the respective ends of the move.
Typically, Wee-Move’s agents should be able to answer your inquiries and resolve any disputes or issues you may have. Wee-Move’s agents are familiar with the communications channels at the Wee-Move Home Office and may contact Wee-Move personnel for assistance.
A systematic inspection shall be conducted by our Company to ensure that all services are being properly performed in relation to its field; however, in the event that you wish to make a complaint or submit an inquiry or otherwise contact Wee-Move, you may do so in the form of written communication to Wee-Move Moving Company P.O. Box 450407 Laredo, TX 78045; with enough time to allow the issue(s), concern(s), or question(s) to be resolved.
Additional Means Of Communication:
- PHONE (Call or Text): If you desire more immediate service than provided by the U.S. Postal Service you may, at your own expense, contact Wee-Move at its main phone number, which is 956-949-9260. Wee-Move or its agents are not obligated to accept collect calls. The Customer Service Center is available Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central Time.
- ONLINE: Wee-Move has a user-friendly website (www.WeeMoveLaredo.com) that walks the customer through the pre-move process to the delivery of their household goods. The website provides additional information such as finding an agent, requesting a quote, and the option to email the Wee-Move Customer Service Center.
- EMAIL: The Wee-Move Customer Service email address is: WeeMoveLaredo@gmail.com
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS (by appointment): 3701 San Dario Avenue Laredo, Texas 78041
Information on Claims for Loss and Damage
Claim For Loss And Damage
While Wee-Move makes every effort to avoid damage to or loss of your household goods, on occasion such claims do arise. If you need to file a claim for loss and/or damage with Wee-Move, you may do so in one of three ways:
- File a claim online by accessing the following website: www.WeeMoveLaredo.com
- Request a claim form from the Wee-Move agency that arranges your move. Complete all information and return it by mail or fax to the agency.
- Request a claim form from Wee-Move Home Office by dialing the following number: 956-949-9260.
A claim may be filed within nine months after delivery to the customer, in the case of a failure to make delivery, or in the event of loss for the entire shipment, then within nine months from the date your shipment should have been delivered. After you have submitted your claim, our Company has 30 days to acknowledge receipt of it, then has 120 days to provide you with a disposition, and will use any reasonable means to investigate the Claim. Our Company may be entitled to 60-day extensions if the claim cannot be processed or disposed of within 120 days.
Any claim filed with Wee-Move must meet minimum claim filing requirements. Your claim must be filed with Wee-Move in writing, within the time limits specified above. Where a claim is not filed or suit is not instituted in accordance with the above time limits, Wee-Move will not be liable and your claim will be denied.
PLEASE NOTE A claim for loss, damage or delay will not proceed unless all balances have been paid in full by the customer. Any transactions or services received by the customer, that was provided by our Company are separate from the claims process. For example: Unfortunately unlike a physical product, a service can not be returned or exchanged.
In the event, the customer retains any amount owed to our Company, it will be considered as “Theft”.
To help speed up the claims process, please provide the following information:
- Provide a clear description and/or pictures of the alleged item(s) damaged, and the make, and model of each item.
- Provide three separate estimates for the cost of repair, where our Company may choose to select one, or none.
In addition to the foregoing, the further following limitations on the Company’s liability:
- The Carrier’s maximum liability shall be either actual DEPRECIATED VALUE or FAIR MARKET VALUE for loss or damage.
- In the event, the Mover decides to directly repair the damaged item(s). The damaged item(s) must be brought to the mover’s Home Office at 3701 San Dario Ave. Laredo, TX 78041. Upon receiving the item(s), our Company will commence any necessary actions to resolve, repair, or restore per our discretion.
- If the item is located outside a 50-mile radius of our home office, then the customer will be required to ship the item to the mover’s home office and will be responsible for paying for the costs of shipping. Items that are not picked up after 30-days of its resolution, will be considered abandoned and disposed of accordingly.
- Where replacement or total loss payment of a damaged article(s) is made by the Company, they at their sole option, have the right to salvage the damaged article(s).
- In the event of a lost article that is part of a set, the measure of loss shall apply only to the value of the piece or part that incurred the loss, but in no event shall be construed to mean the loss of the total pair or set.
- In the event we choose to provide the customer with monetary compensation for the measure of loss, it will be provided as expressed within the guidelines through Released Value Protection.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. USE OF OUR COMPANY OR WEEMOVELAREDO.COM AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEE-MOVE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW FOR ANY ERRORS IN OR THE USE OF OUR COMPANY OR ITS CONTENT.